How Do You Write A Five-Paragraph Essay On World War 1?
You probably wrote many long essays by now, and they seemed very difficult for you. Well, if it is the first time when you write a five-paragraph composition you will discover that it is much more challenging than a long one. This is because you have to know what information is crucial for your composition and what can be left for another time. Also, you have to pay attention to every small element because your professor will notice them all. If you have to write about World War 1, here is what you don’t have to miss:
- Introduce some real stories. Many of your classmates know some history, so they know what happened during the war. Even so, they can’t imagine how people in that time lived, how they survive in this time and how they built their life after that. In many books you can find real stories and you can mention them in your essay. For sure this will be an interesting lecture for your professor.
- Be original. Try to imagine what would happen if there would be a war in your country in this moment. How would the government handle this situation? Countries would use soldiers to fight, or only biological weapons? This can make you visualize better the real impact of a war.
- Talk about the causes. World War 1 was a very long time ago, and not many teenagers know what were the causes of it. You can help them gain more knowledge with this essay. Of course, this means that you have to be well informed about everything that happened; you would not want to provide wrong information.
- Verify each date at least a few times. When it comes to history, it’s very important to be accurate. One wrong number can change the entire meaning of the text, and this is definitely not something that you want.
- Mention something about every country. Many countries participated in this war, and it’s important to say something about each one of them. It does not matter if they played an important role or not; at least write their name. Naturally, you will not go into detail since you have only five paragraphs available.
- Important people that participated in the battle. Write a little bit about the most important personalities who are connected with this, in a way or another.